Friday, May 20, 2011

My first award !

I thank, Julie of Tasty treat, ChitraManoj of Share my recipe and Ammu mohan of Rasi's veg bites to pass these lovely awards to me. Being my first award i am excited to receive these awards. I take this opportunity to thank all my blogger freinds and readers, and for all ur valuable encouraging comments.

Though the rules to follow to claim & these awards says, pass these to 15 other blogger friends, unfortunately most of my blogger friends already received this set once or twice. I dont want to bore them again.
As a token of Appreciation & Thanks i would like to give this 'Interesting Blog(ger)' Award to my blogger friends listed below. Friends, Thanks a lot for ur support.

1. Mahi
2. ChitraManoj
3. Priya Mahadevan
4. Rajeswari Vijayanand
5. Angelin
6. Kurinji
7. Aruna manikandan
8. Julie
9. Suja
10. Divya
11. Nandini
12. Prathima Shivraj
13. Vardhini
14. Mahjabeen Arif
15. Radhika
16. Ammu mohan
17. Jay
18. Reva

Receivers, please pass this award to any number of your blogger friends.
Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment